A cookie is a small data file that your browser saves on your computer, and then identifies the server when accessing it. Cookies can be divided into several categories: basic, technical, statistical, and marketing. Basic cookies are those without which websites would not function or have a functionality limited (session, logon status). Technical cookies are ones that reflect the way you use your website and keep your settings (language choices, etc.). Statistical and marketing cookies create third-party services and use them to analyze traffic and visitor behaviors, and to provide more relevant ads.
The site creates among others the following cookies:
1. PHPSESSID, valid until the window closes, uniquely identifies the user (browser)
2. _gat, 1 minute validity, Google Analytics Traffic Analysis
3. _gid, 24-hour validity, Google Analytics Traffic Analysis
4. _ga, 1 year validity, Google Analytics Traffic Analysis (details)
5. _dc_gtm_UA- #, Window Close, Traffic Analysis in Google Analytics
6. collect, validity until window closure, visitor behavior analysis with Google Analytics
7. r / collect, window closing, visitor behavior analysis, and targeted advertising for DoubleClick
8. IDE, 2 years, visitor behavior analysis, and targeted DoubleClick ad
9. sid, validity of 29 days, visitor behavior analysis and targeted advertising at Imedia
10. Retargeting, Window Close Validation, Visitor Behavior Analysis, and Target Immediate Advertising at Imedia (details)
11. ads / user-lists / #, window closing, visitor behavior analysis, and targeted advertising on Google Ads
If you do not agree with storing cookies, you can change your browser settings to block or otherwise restrict cookies. However, in this case, the functionality of the website may be significantly affected.
If you do not want to block cookies in your browser, you can refuse to accept them for specific third-party services.